The purpose of this policy is to explain how we control, process, handle and protect your personal data when using this website. If you do not agree with any of the policy you may wish to cease using this website.
The Data Controller and Data Processor is Sparky Media PC. Jersey Information Controller Notification Number is: 15701. ICO Registration: ZA450582
We: are the website operator and owner.
You: are the individual who is visiting and using the site.
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Marketing Access to your information and correction
- ICO rights
- Cookies Other websites
- Data Security
- How to Complain
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your application, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. If you agree, we shall pass on your personal information to our partners to offer you products or services you have specifically enquired about. Sparky Media PC will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of this. In processing your application, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of the Sparky Media PC. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, click here.
Access to your information and correction You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at our listed address. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Your financial data
Any Financial Data we take from you will only be temporarily stored and will be deleted once any financial transactions have been completed.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individuals.
This information may help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service
Individual rights as set out by the Information Commissioner
When using this website, you have the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information please visit the ICO website
Protecting your privacy is something we are fully committed to. We do this via:
- Secure websites that meet the highest of industry standards
- Even though we do not take credit / debit card information we hold your data in a PCIDSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) environment as it is more secure. http://www.theukcardsassociation.org.uk/security/what_is_PCI%20DSS.asp
- All data is only stored in the UK.
How to Complain
Sparky Media PC
PO Box 264
By email: email@example.com
We will try to reply to your email address unless we need to refer to confidential information or enclose copies of important documents, in which case we will contact you by post.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately. Failing that, we always aim to resolve your complaint by the following day.
Sometimes it may take longer to fully investigate your concerns. Where this is the case, this is what we will do:
- We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint as promptly as possible.
- We will inform you of the name of the person handling your complaint and the reason it is taking longer and when you can expect a full response.
- If your complaint will take longer to investigate, we aim to find a solution as soon as we can. If we are unable to do so, we will write explaining what is happening and when we expect to resolve your complaint.
- After eight weeks we will send you a final response or a thorough progress report.
- We will keep you informed of what is being done to resolve your concerns at every step.
We aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible and to your complete satisfaction. If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with the response from us please get in touch directly with the person handling your complaint. They will then agree the next steps with you.
Independent Review of your Complaint
If you remain dissatisfied, you can request a free independent review from the Finance Ombudsman Service. They can be contacted;
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall
By phone: 0300 123 9 123
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us